Jalan Dewi Sartika Kavling 2-3, Cililitan
The Diploma 4 Program in Hotel Management, a collaboration between STAr4Hire, PINTAR, and Universitas Pertiwi, offers high-quality education integrating theory and practice. Participants gain international experience through the Japan and US-based International Internship program, building a global network. The program covers hotel management aspects and emphasizes practical skills. Generous stipends support participants during their internships. The program provides a competitive edge for global job opportunities and access to state-of-the-art facilities. Ideal for those seeking success in the dynamic hospitality industry.
Accredited by BAN-PT
Paid internship opportunities to Japan and USA
Double degree scholarship opportunities in the UK and Australia
Continuing work certification program in Australia
Getting an International Certificate
1. After registering, what else should I do?
The steps that must be carried out after registering are as follows:
2. What documents are needed for internships in Japan and the USA?
The documents needed for internships in Japan or the USA are a passport, family card, SKCK and supporting certificates
3. Is it mandatory to take an internship abroad?
Students are required to take part in an internship in Japan or in the USA (tentative)
4. Is there a fee to be paid to apply for an internship in Japan and the USA?
There is a fee that must be paid when students register for internships in Japan and the USA. The costs that must be paid are smaller than the salary that will be received during the internship.
5. Is there any loan assistance to pay for internship fees in Japan and the USA?
Students can apply for a loan and there are requirements that must be met to get this loan
6. Do students get a salary when participating in internships in Japan and the USA?
Students will get a salary when participating in internships in Japan and the USA. Salary information and living expenses are provided after students attend lectures
7. Are there online classes?
In collaboration with Pintar, learning modules in the D4 Hotel Management Program will also be held online
8. When there are face-to-face or offline meetings, where are they located?
Offline meetings will be located at the Pintar campus, Jalan Hang Lekir I No. 2, Central Jakarta
9. When there is a practical class, where is the location?
Practical classes will be conducted at Pertiwi University campuses in East Jakarta & Sedayu City Kelapa Gading